|This logo was taken from the front cover of the CR100 receiver manual circa 1940. At that time the comany was called "Marconi's Wireless Telegraph Company".|
|During the 1950's and 60's, Marconi did not use a generic equipment
logo. Instead, they opted to include the equipment model name by adding
it in between the double quotation marks.
(Logo courtesy Marconi International Marine)
|The newer version of the logo did not incorporate the model name. Rather, the model name was applied to the front panel as a separate item and was mounted directly below the Marconi Marine logo.|
Contributors and Credits:
1) Marconi International Marine