HOME ENTERTAINMENT - MODEL 16 RADIO
Type: 9 tube TRF set
Circa: August 1929
Tube Lineup : ?
Power Input : AC operated.
Original List Price: $268
1) Also known as the "Triumph" series
2) The Canadian Marconi service manual groups the Model 15 thru 18 tuners and amplifiers under the same umbrella but doesn't explain the actual differences.
3) This radio is listed the 1929 EATON`S Winnipeg catalogue.
Link for Model 16 tuner schematic and power unit.
Credits and References:
1) Canadian Marconi Service Manual Vol 1
2) The Early Development of Radio in Canada 1901 to 1930 by Robert Murray