A1 - Continuous Wave (CW)
A2H - Modulated Continuous Wave (MCW)
A3H - Compatible SSB
A3A - SSB with reduced carrier
A3J. - SSB with supressed carrier
F1 - (An option).
Whenver 2182 KHz is selected, the transmitter goes to A3H mode.
* Frequency range: Coverage of all the marine frequencies in the band 405 kHz to 525 KHz and 1.6 to 26 MHz (divided into 12 sub-bands).
* RF Power:
MF (405 to 525 KHz) A1 mode 500 watts
A2H mode 320 watts
IF (1.6 to 3.8 MHz) Limited to 400 watts PEP for all emissions HF (4 to 25 MHz) Power levels for A1 Mode
1500 watts on 4 and 6 MHz
1400 watts on 8, 12 and 16 MHz
1100 watts on 22 MHz
200 watts on 25 MHz
HF (4 to 25 MHz) Power levels for A3J mode
1500 watts PEP on 4, 6, 8 and 12 MHz
1400 watts PEP on 16 MHz
11000 watts on 22 MHz
* Frequency control: Frequency generation is by a frequency synthesizer which allows operation on any of the mobile marine frequencies without need of additional crystals. A single temperature controlled master oscillator provides a 5 MHz frequency standard.
* Mains Power input - 3 phase AC 107.5 to 120 Volt 50 to 60 Hz. Power consumption approx. 3,9 kVA. The Conqueror may be operated from 220-250 V or 380-440 V, 3-phase AC by utilizing an external transformer.
* Weight -Total weight of 214 kg (471 lb) includes the power supply which weighs 101 kg.
* Circa: 1975
A copy of the Conqueror HS tech specs can be downloaded here. Courtesy Jason Ingraham
|Conqueror HS - Overall front view.||Conqueror HS - Closer view of the RF deck.|
|Conqueror HS - Meter cluster.|
|Conqueror HS - Rear views.|
|Conqueror HS - VFO, control and power supply.|
|Unless otherwise noted, all Conqueror HS photos by Jason Ingraham|
Contributors and Credits:
1) Jason Ingraham <the_doctor31(at)hotmail.com>